- 1 c flour (I use 3/4 c unbleached white, 1/4 c whole wheat)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbs sugar
- 3/4 c milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tbs butter (melted)
- 2 tbs vinegar, white or cider
- 1/4 c plain yogurt
- Optional: Frozen Strawberries. Add to the batter or serve them on top of the finished pancakes!
1. Preheat a griddle to 350, or nonstick pan on medium heat.
2. Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl. Mix the wet ingredients in a separate bowl. Pour wet ingredients into dry, mix until combined.
3. Ladle about 1/4 cup of batter on the griddle/pan. Flip once edges begin to dry, and bubbles on top begin to pop; bottom should be golden brown. Cook on second side for another 2-3 minutes, until golden brown.
4. Repeat step three until batter is all used up.