From Rian Handler for Delish; photo by Ethan Calabrese; adjustments made for Intervale Food Hub members
- 1 lb. zucchini (about 3 medium), chopped
- 1 pt. cherry tomatoes, preferably multi-colored, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp. torn basil, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini, tomatoes, garlic and a drizzle of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Transfer vegetables to a small baking dish, then sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake until golden, 33 to 35 minutes.
- Garnish with basil and serve.