From Maria and Josh for Two Peas & Their Pod; adjustments made for Intervale Food Hub members.
- 3 medium zucchini
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups packed spinach
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Spiralize the zucchini and set aside. (If you don't have a spiralizer, cut into thin noodle lengths with a sharp knife).
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. Melt the butter and add the garlic, cook for 1-2 minutes. Add in the zucchini noodles and spinach. Gently toss and cook until spinach leaves are wilted, about 2-3 minutes. Stir in 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese and toss until zucchini noodles are coated in the Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
- Remove from heat and serve.