Cozy up with an easy weeknight meatball recipe, served over pasta or with some crusty bread.
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1½ cups breadcrumbs
- ½ cup milk or water
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ cup parmesan
- 1 lb. ground beef or pork (or mixture of both)
- Tomato sauce and basil for serving
- Preheat oven to 425°F with rack in upper third.
- Grease a large baking tray and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients (besides beef) in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Add a quarter of beef and combine; continue combining in small amounts.
- Mix until just combined, then form into 8 large meatballs. (Helpful if your hands are oiled!)
- Add beef to baking sheet and bake for about 15 min, until bottoms are browned.
- Turn meatballs over and bake for about 5 minutes on other side until internal temp is 160°.
- Serve with warm tomato sauce and torn basil over pasta or with bread.