Cilantro Cabbage Slaw
This crunchy slaw recipes is made to be adjusted and tested to fit your flavor profile!
- 1/2 red or green cabbage
- 1 lime
- 4oz feta
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 bunch cilantro
- cilantro-onion hot sauce, or 1 jalapeno
- 1/2 cup quick-pickled watermelon radishes or red onions
- Optional: matchstick carrots, turnips, etc
- Thinly slice cabbage into strips and put in large mixing bowl. Finely mince cilantro, including stems, and add to bowl.
- Juice lime, crumble feta, mince jalapeno and quick-pickled veg, and add all to bowl. Sprinkle with salt and sugar to taste, then massage the slaw. Taste and adjust ingredients again as necessary.
- If you have the time, let rest for 30 min in the fridge (it will improve with time). Serve as a side dish or tucked into burritos or tacos!