Cranberry Apple Bread
Quick and cozy loaf bread that's great for breakfast or dessert.
- 2 - 4 apples, peeled and chopped (about 2 cups)
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups AP flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease a loaf pan or a muffin tin.
- Combine apples, sugar and oil in a bowl, then add egg and mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients in separate bowl, then add dry ingredients to wet.
- Mix in cranberries and walnuts until just mixed.
- Transfer batter to pan and bake for about an hour until a tester comes out clean.