Cheesy and creamy, twice-baked potatoes are elevated. Make with full-fat yogurt for a local twist!
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Prick potatoes with fork, toss with olive oil, and put on baking sheet. Bake for 1hr in oven until soft.
- Meanwhile, dice and fry bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crispy. Transfer to paper towel to drain.
- When potatoes are done and cool enough to handle, slice in half and scoop out insides with a spoon.
- Put potato insides in a large bowl and add yogurt, milk, and butter. Whisk together until smooth (an immersion blender or food processor can expedite the process).
- Add salt, pepper, and most of grated cheese. Stir to combine.
- Fill potato skins with filling and place on baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake until cheese is golden and slightly crispy (about 20 min).
- Top with bacon, chives/scallions, and paprika. Enjoy!