This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
Thanksgiving at the Intervale Food Hub
Your one-stop shop for a 100% Vermont Thanksgiving!
Delivery & Pick-Up Details
- DELIVERY: All home deliveries, regardless of location, will take place on Tuesday, November 24th between 6:30am and 3:00pm. If you are ordering turkey, please note that it will be delivered fresh, not frozen, and requires immediate refrigeration.
- PICK-UP: All order pick-ups at the Intervale Food Hub will take place on Tuesday, November 24th during your regularly-scheduled window between 12pm and 6pm. We will not be able to offer missed order pick-up later in the week, as we will be closed for the holidays.
- ORDER CUT-OFF: The deadline for placing an order for Thanksgiving delivery/pick-up is Friday, November 20th at 6:00am. Note: turkey pre-orders must be placed before 6am Monday, November 16.
- PRODUCE PACKAGES & OMNI BUNDLES: All produce packages and omnivore bundles will be paused the week of Thanksgiving. Our shop will be well-stocked with delicious, fresh items to order a la carte for your fantastic local feast!
- RECURRING ITEMS: All recurring items, with the exception of produce packages and omnivore bundles, will remain in your cart the week of Thanksgiving.
- ORDER MINIMUMS: No change to order minimums! There are no order minimums for pick-up at the Intervale Food Hub. All home delivery orders over $25 will be delivered for free; those under $25 will be charged a $10 delivery fee.
- HOLDS: If you would like to pause your recurring orders for the week of Thanksgiving and skip delivery/pick-up, please set a vacation hold by logging into your account and navigating to the Delivery Holds page.
Still not finding what you need? Check out our full FAQ list here for information regarding home delivery, contactless pick-up, or billing; or email us at email@example.com. We can't wait to hear from you!
Recommended Grocery List
serves approx eight adults
Go-to classics and new takes on old standards
| Mains and Sides:
| Sauces & Such: