This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
Thanksgiving at the Intervale Food Hub
Your one-stop shop for a 100% Vermont Thanksgiving!
Delivery & Pick-Up Details
- DELIVERY: Deliveries will take place one day earlier in the week than normal. If you typically receive delivery on Wednesdays, you will receive delivery on Tuesday, November 22. If you typically receive delivery on Thursdays, you will receive delivery on Wednesday, November 23. If you are ordering turkey, please note that it will be delivered fresh, not frozen, and requires immediate refrigeration.
- IFH PICK-UP: All order pick-ups at the Intervale Food Hub will take place on Tuesday, November 22nd between 12pm and 6pm. We will not be able to offer missed order pick-up later in the week, as we will be closed for the holiday.
- ORDER CUT-OFF: The deadline for placing an order for Thanksgiving delivery/pick-up is Monday, November 21 at 9:00am. Note: turkey pre-orders must be placed by Monday, November 14 at 9:00am.
- PRODUCE PACKAGES, OMNI BUNDLES, & RECURRING ITEMS: All recurring items, including produce packages and omnivore bundles, will remain in your cart the week of Thanksgiving.
- ORDER MINIMUMS: No change to order minimums! There are no order minimums for pick-up at the Intervale Food Hub. All home delivery orders over the minimum will be delivered for free; those under the threshold will be charged a $10 delivery fee. (Minimum $35 for free delivery within Burlington and Winooski; minimum $60 for free delivery in South Burlington.)
- HOLDS: If you would like to pause your recurring orders for the week of Thanksgiving and skip delivery/pick-up, please set a vacation hold by logging into your account and navigating to the Delivery Holds page.
Still not finding what you need? Check out our full FAQ list here for information regarding home delivery, contactless pick-up, or billing; or email us at email@example.com. We can't wait to hear from you!
Recommended Grocery List
serves approx eight adults
Go-to classics and new takes on old standards
| Mains and Sides:
| Sauces & Such: